Monday, June 11, 2012

[diy] fabric-covered box.

And yeah, it's as easy as it looks! The hubster and I have accumulated a bunch of slr-related accessories and gear, leaving a mound of clutter on the shelf. We needed storage for the little photog stuff. Bad. So I did research and came across an insanely affordable idea of recycling shoe boxes. No need to buy new containers / storage boxes!

Those are indeed, kitchen scissors. Left my crafty tools in Houston and grabbed the next best thing.
Still did the job!
 
I chose to leave the sides uncovered, but go for it if you want! 

The photo label idea came from Mrs Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess Blog. She had used a Fuji Instax Mini, but for those who don't have one, I simply made my own using photo paper (we had tons leftover from our DIY wedding photobooth) and a bit of photoshop magic using the dimensions of the Instax Mini Instant Film.  I then cut out and adhere the photo onto the box using glue dots. Done and done! Happy crafting!

besos ... jin.

{Pictures by Jin Chu Ferrer of Contradiction of Sorts.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips