Thursday, June 7, 2012

lookbook shnook :: spring to summer yellowness.


Gap trucker jean jacket, Kimchi Blue dress, Anthropologie cat-eye sunnies, Target sandals, F21 canvas bag.

This pic was actually taken weeks ago, right before the Texas heat settled in. I love how the yellow and pink combo are great transitional spring to summer colors. Now that it's summer, I wear this outfit sans jean jacket and the usual cafe au lait has been replaced with something more summer friendly: cold cold cold iced green tea. My hair's up into a messy 'pompadoo' nowadays, as well. Yeah, that's right. 'Pompadoo'. Anyways, I'm a big fan of wardrobe remixes and you'll often see me trying out different outfit combos from season to season.

Keep cool my fine foofy foofs!

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips