Tuesday, October 16, 2012

lookbook shnook :: acl-ish weekend.

 
Gap jean jacket, F21 dress, Target flats, F21 glasses, Target pink bracelet, F21 brass bracelet, F21 arrow brass ring, Urban Outfitters brass rings.

So I didn't go to ACL (Austin City Limits Music Festival) this past weekend. Kinda wished I did, though! V and I had tickets. Sold them to JoJo and James. Then we won a pair of free tickets. Sold them to Melia and Andrew. Yeah yeah, I know ... what were we thinking? I've been three times before and I ain't gonna lie. It's freakin' awesome. But it's also freakin' hot! If anything, it's the hot steamy weather that gets me thinking twice about going. And like every year at the last minute, I get caught up in the hype and kick myself for not going! The lineup for this year is pretty dang good. M83. What! Metric. No way! Two Door Cinema Club. Shut the front door! Lumineers, Tegan & Sara, Polica, The Shins, Florence & The Machine, Childish Gambino. Just so I wasn't totally missing out, I was able to catch a few live performances via YouTube. Yeah that's right. From the comforts of my own home. I even got to see the headliner, Red Hot Chili Peppers, live on my computer screen! And dude, they so killed it. Also, how are they still around??

Next year ACL expands to TWO weekends. Uber nice. Looks like I'll be making a cameo in 2013!

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips