Saturday, November 24, 2012

joy cho's blog inc. austin book tour.

 Pictures by Jin Chu Ferrer of Contradiction of Sorts.

Finally pics from Joy Cho's last book tour stop in Austin. About two weeks late, but hey, better late than never, eh? Jan, Kristine and I moseyed on over to West Elm a bit early that night, ooh-ing and ahh-ing at pretty decor before things got started. West Elm happens to be one of my favorite stores to just ... daydream.  Sometimes, maybe, perhaps I'll buy something, but really, I spend way too much time here just taking pictures, pictures, pictures. Gah, I love it here! This place is a visual inspiration wonderland oozing with eclecticness! So after much gandering and scouting out the snack buffet spread, we chatted a bit with Joy Cho. Yah that's right, we kicked it for 5 minutes. Man, she's so cool. Her energy and insane originality is really infectious. Just like this whole book signing experience in itself. I've never been to anything like it. Inspiring stuff. It breathed new life into my very own personal goals and projects set for the now and near future. A much needed jolt for the creative juices! IloveyouJoyCho!

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips