Tuesday, November 6, 2012

lookbook shnook :: beige sweater + red-orange skirt combo.

 That look (left), inspired this look (right).
F21 animal print scarf, F21 sweater, F21 skirt, Target yellow flats, F21 necklace.

First thing I thought when I saw this sweater-skirt (shorts?) ensemble on that model was how incredibly versatile it looked. Each piece of the overall look can easily be mixed and matched with other pieces in the wardrobe. I really like that! I'm all about investing in pieces that can be worn a million different ways and crossover from season to season. Anyways, I love how the bright coral/red-orange/yellow color combo and animal print scarf adds an edginess to an otherwise basic outfit. Not only that, but I already have all these pieces in my closet! Score!

So yah, I wore this for a fall baby shower that I co-hosted last week. It's dressy, but not too dressy, while being casual, but not too casual. Dressy casual! AND I was still able to transform this outfit from dressy casual to a more everyday look. Double Score! Pictures to come!

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips