Tuesday, February 19, 2013

lookbook // valentine's lunch date.

valentine's day outfit 2013.
valentine's day outfit 2013.
valentine's day outfit 2013.
F21 denim shirt, UO skirt, UO stockings, UO heels, F21 necklace. 

Just something I wore for a Valentine's lunch date with the hubster. Albeit, it was spent at home over a home-cooked meal. (Hey, who doesn't dress up for that?) But I was determined to wear this ensemble out and so I waited and waited til dinner time rolled around. 7:30p. Boba at Coco's Cafe. Dinner at Ramen Tatsu-ya. Drive-In Movie Theater to cap off the evening. You bet I was ready. What I wasn't ready for was the drastic drop in temperature once the sun disappeared. Accompanied by a nice breeze. All courtesy of Mother Nature. I guess she didn't get the memo that it was Valentine's day, 'cause otherwise I wouldn't have made that quick outfit change into something warmer! Yo Mother Nature, let's get it right next year, yah?

besos ... jin.

Find me and this look on LOOKBOOK.nu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips