Monday, March 4, 2013

lookbook // rockin' menswear like a lady.

lookbook: rockin' menswear like a lady.
lookbook: rockin' menswear like a lady.
lookbook: rockin' menswear like a lady.
UO blazer // F21 shirt // UO jean shorts // Gap stockings // F21 boots // F21 scarf // Target necklace.

Would you believe me if I said I've had those jean shorts + blue blazer for 3 years?  And that I've worn them a bajillion times since day 1? That's right! The boots, stockings and necklace were acquired over Fall 2012. The shirt - just last month. And thus far, all pieces have been in heavy rotation during this pseudo winter-spring season we've been having. Wardrobe remix, ftw!

On a side note, there's something about this outfit that makes me miss traveling full-time. Or just traveling, in general. 'Cause I could totally see myself zipping through Europe with this ensemble on! Wow. Imagine that. A whole outfit inspiring a ... Eurotrip! Must be a sign from the travel gods! Wait til I tell my husband when he gets home.

besos ... jin.

Find me and this look at LOOKBOOK.nu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips