Wednesday, March 20, 2013

photo diary // rosewood collective sxsw.

3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW

A failed BBQ mission had me and V popping over to Rosewood Collective to see what's good. What greeted us inside are actually THREE boutiques in one! Say wha!? Handmade paper products on the left, vintage wear on the right, terrariums and the likes in the far corner. Wow! This is my kind of boutique! Forget the BBQ. (J/K. We love you, Micklethwait!)

Inspired by the creative space, I came back a few days later to snap a bunch of photos and get in on the free SXSW action going on in their backyard. Totally diggin' their bright, airy shop and quirky finds! Creative fodder overload for the camera eye! I couldn't stop shooting! Unfortunately, I had to bolt after half an hour and was only able to make small talk with one of the shop owners for a bit, but most def, I'll be making regular visits to this East Side gem. After all, I do live 5 minutes away! Oh, and they have washi tape. Loads and loads of them. I loves me some washi tape. Thanks to Glade of Paper Party for letting me have a mini photog field day at the boutique! You're awesome.

3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW
3.13 Rosewood Collective SXSW

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips