Sunday, April 21, 2013

photo diary // butter business bureau @ west elm.

photo diary // butter business bureau @ west elm.
photo diary // butter business bureau @ west elm.
photo diary // butter business bureau @ west elm.
photo diary // butter business bureau @ west elm.
photo diary // butter business bureau @ west elm.
photo diary // butter business bureau @ west elm.
photo diary // butter business bureau @ west elm.
photo diary // butter business bureau @ west elm.
photo diary // butter business bureau @ west elm.

I like butter. You like butter. Who doesn't like butter? You know how that ol' saying goes - 'Everything taste better with butter!' So let me tell ya what happened when me and V came across a table spread full of handcrafted butter blend samples at West Elm. Heck yah we shamelessly tried it all. 15 to be exact. All very derrricious. So derrricious - we had seconds! Shamelessly, of course, 'cause that's just our style. 

Pam, the butter mastermind behind Butter Business Bureau, somehow achieved perfect taste bud harmony with her well-balanced butter concoctions. These butters aren't at all rich and greasy, neither overwhelming nor underwhelming on the palette. They're simply just right. Which I take as uber healthy, but that could just be me. And my excuse to eat more of it. What's even better is that all her butters are made with organic cream from grass fed cows. (Now how could that not be healthy??) Flavors like Shallot Citrus Tarragon, Black Truffle Parmesan, Sweet Lemon Curry will most def rock your taste buds. I mean ... in a just right way. ;-) My absolute fave is Lavender Honey.

But nevermind me. I'm just 'spreading' the love. ;-) Go taste and see for yourself! Viva, Mantequilla! (South Park, anyone? V will be so proud of me.)

Btw - Hi, Pam!

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips