Thursday, May 16, 2013

throwback travel thursdays // singapore 2009.

throwback travel thursdays // singapore 2009.
throwback travel thursdays // singapore 2009.
throwback travel thursdays // singapore 2009.
throwback travel thursdays // singapore 2009.
throwback travel thursdays // singapore 2009.
throwback travel thursdays // singapore 2009.
throwback travel thursdays // singapore 2009.

A few scenes of the Singapore sunset as seen from the Singapore Flyer. Probably one of my favorite things to do in the city other than the food. Aaaaand that's about it. I ain't gonna lie - Singapore is a little boring! Yeah, I said it! The endless concrete jungle reminds me of any major city I've visited - Hong Kong, Tokyo, Madrid, etc. - but nicer, cleaner, and more boring. If anything, the food definitely makes up for the lack of things (and visuals, heh) to do in S'pore, 'cause there's only so much shopping one can do during a 4-day visit, but, oh! The foodie adventure here is ah-mazing! I'd come back for that. As well as to visit expat family, see this chic and meet this one. Next time it's a weekender for me!

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips