Tuesday, June 25, 2013

{foodie adventure} lavender honey + black truffle parmesan butters.

lavender honey + black truffle parmesan.
lavender honey + black truffle parmesan.
lavender honey + black truffle parmesan.
lavender honey + black truffle parmesan.
lavender honey + black truffle parmesan.

A couple months ago I raved about these organic gourmet butter blends hand-crafted by Pam of Butter Business Bureau. Fast forward 2 months -- still raving! Now I don't enjoy my Lavender Honey (I love lavender anything!) + Black Truffle Parmesan (I LOVE truffle anything!) butters every morning. Only when I feel like fancifying my morning coffee or adding a twist to the occasional Sunday breakfast, but take it from me - a little bit of (4 ounce) tasty buttery heaven goes a long way!

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips