Monday, June 24, 2013

photo diary // juan pelota cafe.

photo diary // juan pelota cafe.
photo diary // juan pelota cafe.
photo diary // juan pelota cafe.
photo diary // juan pelota cafe.
photo diary // juan pelota cafe.
photo diary // juan pelota cafe.
photo diary // juan pelota cafe.
photo diary // juan pelota cafe.
photo diary // juan pelota cafe.
photo diary // juan pelota cafe.

This set is from one of 3 coffee shops that me and the hubsters checked out this past Saturday in a (weak) attempt to curb my trigger happiness. But because I'm nice, I'm sparing y'all the pic overload! I ain't gonna lie - this set's barely skimming the top, with me pulling in ~150 pix alone. =X Yeeeah. I'm still working on being more choosy with my camera eye, which I forgot the second I stepped into Juan Pelota! Oi. What to do when everything you see becomes a photograph?? 

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips