Tuesday, November 26, 2013

jamaican beach wedding // kristine + jeff.

kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's wedding in jamaica.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's wedding in jamaica.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's wedding in jamaica.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.
kf + jeff's beach wedding.

Best Maid of Honor gig. Evar.

As a second shooter. Which I actually prefer, honestly. Just lil ol' me hanging back, capturing the pure essence of happiness. No directing, no forced poses, no worries about snapping the shot. No 'Look this way' and 'Face that way' and 'Smile!' This is what I love to do, tip-toeing around unnoticed and stealing visual moments.

A few months ago I almost had an opportunity to shoot one of my dream weddings. Small outdoor hand-fasting ceremony at the Wildflower Barn in Driftwood. Halloween. Black, white and green. Sunset. Rustic/vintage vibe with pumpkins, hay bales, a fire. Is this for real?? I couldn't believe the email I was reading! (Finally attracting the unconventional clients! Yesss!) But things didn't fall through and before I got all bummed out, another dream wedding opportunity popped up. Still intimate, still unique, but in Montego Bay. Sun, ocean, beach. Yah, mon! I'll take it!

But anyways, back to the real reason why we're in Jamaica. Aside from slowly crossing off a bucket list of weddings to curate, I'm genuinely honored to be part of a handful in witnessing my 'sister' marrying her dream guy in her dream wedding at her dream destination. Hun, welcome to wedded bliss! Yah, mon.

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips