Saturday, January 24, 2015

los angeles 2014.

los angeles 2014.
los angeles 2014.
los angeles 2014.
los angeles 2014.
los angeles 2014.
los angeles 2014.
los angeles 2014.
los angeles 2014.
los angeles 2014.

A whirlwind Cali weekend back in October 2014. Catching up with old high school friends (Herro! Lynn, Anthony + Chris!), catching up even more at Lynn's celebrity friend's mansion til the wee hours of the morn, driving 2 hours away to play in a persimmon orchard, breakfasting at the famous Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, airbnb-ing in the thick of it all.

Fill the in-between moments with my fascination of palm trees AND bougainvilleas filling every inch of this big, big city.

Whew. 

You may not be my favorite city, Los Angeles, but you sure do make me happy every time I visit.

But on to why we're really in Lalaland. To catch one of the last Craig Ferguson Shows. Ever. That's right! Craigy Ferg himself and Geoff the Robot and Secretariat. Even the talking rhino head. Yeah, all of it. I'm a big fan! I'm going to miss those trippy, quirky, funny late night randomness.

Especially those hilarious cold-opening dance numbers.

No? Don't feel me?

Then I think we can all agree that Scottish accents are pretty awesome. ;-)

Til next time, Los Angeles.

besos ... jin.

2 comments:

Blogging tips