Monday, June 22, 2015

let's try this again.

summer double exposure 2015.

So last year my personal photo project of double exposure goodness was never completed.
Texas heat, man, it's brutal! 
That, and my creative slump took a double whamy around this time. 
How does one maintain a personal documentary style that is original and inspiring? 
One that does not look like everyone else's photos? 

Yeah, the struggle is real.

Currently, my creative motivation has been renewed with social media opportunities that has popped up. 
This could be the direction that's more for my photog style. More for me
This summer. Time to finish what I've started. Double Exposure Summer 2014 2015.
It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen.
In between the staycations and eurotrips and weddings. 

June just needs to stop turning into July! 

besos ... jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips